I have some pretty high expectations for you, September:
– decorate the apartment for fall
– search for DIYs for Christmas presents
– find delicious recipes using Nutella
– practice piano at least 2x weekly
– schedule a special aunt/nephew date with Sam
– be purposeful in my spending/saving
– bake bread
– maintain my enthusiasm for school without over doing and getting burnt out
– schedule a sister date with Bethany
Today it feels like fall might just come over for a visit. Summer has worn out her welcome.
It’s time for some pie, and hot tea. Fire pits, and sweaters. I might just go buy some knee socks and carmel apples. What are you excited for this fall?
Happy September, loves!